Fellows Training Workshop
CDAR workshop series on Systems Pharmacology II (organized by Core A)
- Software: NONMEM
Date Presenter Name Talk Title 8/29/2019 Shuhan Liu Application of the Minimal PBPK Model for Monoclonal Antibody Trastuzumab Siyi Wang NONMEM PKPD Model of Anidulafungin Mingzhe Shen Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacogenomics of Methylprednisolone during 7-Day Infusion in Rats 8/20/2019 Yuanyuan Xu Evaluation of Machine-Learning Algorithms for Predicting Opioid Overdose Risk among Medicare Beneficiaries with Opioid Prescriptions Xiguang Qi Using NONMEM to Simulate PK Profiles of an Anestheticdrug Y with Different Covariablesmodels after IV Infusion Shuhan Liu Impact of Renal Impairment on In Vitro In Vivo Extrapolation 8/14/2019 Xiguang Qi Linear and Non-linear Regression PK Prediction Model Mingzhe Shen Using NONMEM to Simulate PK Profiles of Drug X with Different Compartment Models after IV Infusion Siyi Wang Full Sigmoid Emax PD Model of Fluconazole 8/6/2019 Yuanyuan Xu Mechanistic Pan-Cancer Pathway Model Informed by Multi-omics Data
CDAR workshop series on Systems Pharmacology I (organized by Core A)
- Software: SimCYP, MATLAB
Date Presenter Name 4/11/2019 Yuanyuan Xu, Mingzhe Shen, Siyi Wang 3/14/2019 Mingzhe Shen, Chenxiao Tang, Shifan Ma, Xiguang Qi 2/28/2019 Beihong Ji, Peihao Fan, Shuhan Liu, Xuanqing Wang 2/14/2019 Chenxiao Tang, Xiguang Qi, Shifan Ma, Mingzhe Shen 1/31/2019 Siyi Wang, Thai Nguyen, Yuanyuan Xu, Ying Xue 1/15/2019 Beihong Ji, Xuanqing Wang, Peihao Fam, Shuhan Liu 12/17/2018 Xiguang Qi, Mingzhe Shen, Chenxiao Tang, Shifan Ma 12/3/2018 Xuanqing Wang, Peihao Fan, Siyi Wang, Shuhan Liu 11/19/2018 Beihong Ji, Yuanyuan Xu, Thai Nguyen, Ying Xue 11/5/2018 Xuanqing Wang, Peihao Fan, Mingzhe Shen, Shuhan Liu 10/22/2018 Beihong Ji, Thai Nguyen, Yuanyuan Xu 10/8/2018 Beihong Ji, Xuanqing Wang
Training Workshop for 2016 P30 CDAR Annual Meeting
- Location: BST3, Room 3073, University of Pittsburgh
- 1:30 – 3:00 pm Core A Training (30 minute lecture and 1 hour demo & practice)
- Training topics:
(1) Chemogenomics Database for Drug Abuse & Neuro-disorders: Genes, protein targets, pathways involved in a disease and small molecules that can directly interact with these key proteins with the potential to modulate the disease.
(2) TargetHunerMap: To predict the potential protein target(s) of a small molecule drug or a chemical compound through structure similarity or molecular docking.
(3) BBB prediction: To predict the blood-brain barrier (BBB) permeability of a small molecule based on its chemical features.
- 3:00 – 4:30 pm Core B Training (30 minute lecture and 1 hour demo & practice)
- Training topics:
(1) ANM (Anisotropic network model): an elastic network based tool for analysis of dynamics of proteins and nucleic acids.
(2) ProDy: a free and open-source Python package for protein structural dynamics and sequence analysis.
(3)Druggability simulations: the use of DRUGUI, a VMD plugin, for performing MD simulations for druggability assessment, using probe molecules.
4:30 – 6:00 pm Core C Training (30 minute lecture and 1 hour demo & practice)
GenAMap: GenAMap software is a powerful platform for detection and easy visualization of structured association of genomic data and physical traits.